Type: Full-time position
Location: Vienna, Austria (full remote possible)
hiMoment is an app combining research in positive psychology with artificial intelligence to help you become happier by focusing on what’s good in your life.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for improving the current UI of our mobile app, as well as implementing new features. You will be reporting directly to the CXO.
– At least 1 year of proven experience with React & Redux
– Solid English, spoken and written (you’ll be working in English)
– Experience with React Native
– Experience with CSS-in-JS
– Experience with Jest (any testing in general, but mainly Jest)
– React (mainly react-native, react-native-navigation)
– Redux (mainly redux-thunk, redux-actions, redux-persist)
– CSS-in-JS (mainly styled-components)
– Axios (async await, AWS SDK)
– ESLint (mainly eslint-config-airbnb, prettier-eslint)
– Annual gross salary starting from EUR 42,000 (if you have a specific idea, please let us know right away)
– Working in a tiny focused team
Send an email to email@example.com, including a short intro describing who you are, a link to relevant online profiles (GitHub,Twitter etc), and a description of your work history (whether a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).